Monday, January 09, 2006

Absolutely nothing to report

I have barely picked up needles in the last week. Almost done sleeve one on the Sirdar aran sweater. The stitches are cast on for the back and one row of ribbing is complete. The great thing about owning a yarn store is that there are always needles available so you can start on each piece of the sweater at once. I am afraid to see how many needles I will end up with if/when I choose to close the store.
The coughing is still going strong. I sleep sitting up on the couch at night-not the most comfortable but it helps. Can't wait to get a good night sleep. I predict that will be next Wednesday night in Las Vegas.
The Bachelor is about to start-great tv so I've gotta go.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Sad to hear your not feeling up to par yet. Soon I hope. Any thoughts on what I will be knitting up with the yarn you gave me?

Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I hate those persistent coughs. I hope that it clears up soon & isn't bad enough to make you think of cancelling your trip!

I have to admit that I watch the Bachelor too - it's my dirty little secret, but it's harmless!

Julie said...

Rhonda
I will get the pattern done in the next few days.

Samantha said...

Julie, I'm sure you'll feel great once you get to Vegas. Take your camera! We expect pictures! :)