Monday, January 23, 2006

Beth's day at the zoo

Hi - this is Beth writing in with guest commentary. We are at the TNNA show in San Diego. The show has been interesting and Julie has found some new items for her store. The best part of the trip for me was going to the World Famous San Diego Zoo yesterday. It may be the greatest place on earth! I saw the Giant Pandas including the 15 week old little guy who looked exactly like every stuffed Panda you've ever seen. I asked to take him home, but they said no - how mean. Julie had been to the zoo before and had told me that the best part was the polar bears - well as usual she was right. I spent more than two hours at the polar bear exhibit watching them play. I asked if I could go in and play with them, but they said no - there are a lot of bad rules at the zoo - they won't you let do anything really fun. I'm sure Julie will be writing in soon.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey Beth, Yeah for zoo's. Glad to hear your having fun and Julie's not dragging you around the all the shoe stores!!!!!
Some pictures of those bears would be nice though.

Samantha said...

Oooh the zoo! Oh what fun that must be! I bet they won't let you take home the tigers or monkies either. Ho hum. Silly rules. Glad to hear you're having such a great time!