Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Guild Meeting

At our guild meeting tonight the ladies showed up with their bags at different levels of completion. They all looked great and the ladies are doing well picking up entrelac. Once you get going on it the technique really isn't that hard. The most common mistake was not keeping track of what row they were on so sometimes a row was repeated or forgotten which can totally throw off the size of the rectangles. I forgot to bring my camera-will make sure that I do for the next meeting. Most of the bags should be finished by then.
I was coughing like crazy so I didn't stay for the whole meeting. This wasn't so bad because I got home in time to see Canada win their semi-final game at the World Juniors. Now I can't go to bed because I have to watch the semi-finals.
Not much knitting to report. A bit of work done on the sleeve of my new cardigan. Maybe more will get done tomorrow.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I meant to bring my camera too, but forgot it. Darn. I hope you're feeling better soon. :)