Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sometimes I could strangle my sister

Beth decided to take the camera to work on Friday and it is still sitting on her desk. I will definitely post a picture on Monday of the throw so far. I have completed 40 squares and should be half way after the Nascar race today.

A customer, Darlene, suggested using Constant Contact to send out store newsletters by email. Got the first one sent out yesterday. It shows who has read the newsletter and what links that have opened. I put a picture of the Jordana Paige knitting bag and that link has been opened the most. I got excited that people are actually reading the newsletter and have the next 2 written. My goal is to send out weekly newsletters with new products, store events and free patterns. We will see how long this lasts.

Gotta go, prerace is on.

No comments: