Friday, June 23, 2006

Tent Sale

Sorry but I didn't get pictures of the tent sale. It was totally crazy. By 12:15 on Wednesday there were over 50 women clawing through boxes of yarn. I heard afterwards that it was getting crazy-women were using their elbows to push other women out of the way so they could grab yarn.

I decided at 9 last night when we were putting the leftover yarn away in storage that I needed a holiday. (Indy wasn't a holiday-it was working) Beth and I are off to Vegas on Friday night for 4 days.

I have finished the front and back pieces of Bettna. I am almost done both sleeves and now just have the top of the body to finish. I will try and get pictures for you over the weekend.

The people from Namaste called me on Thursday and my shipment of bags is on the way. Hopefully they will arrived before Friday-the messenger bag will be great for the plane. I am also deciding on a new project. Bettna will be too much to carry if it isn't done by then. I know that many of you are saying socks but I get bored after the first one and never finish a pair.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Sorry I missed the tent sale. It sounds like it was crazy enough though without me. LOL Have fun in Vegas! :)