Saturday, August 26, 2006

Dylan update and Lantern Moon Circulars

After I finished the sleeve I decided that I wanted to get Dylan done for the Knitters Fair. Not sure it is going to happen but you never know. If I don't get it done for that weekend I really need it done for the next weekend which is our Gone Stitchin' Weekend. There is a fashion show on Friday night where we preview close to 50 garments for the upcoming season. So far we have garments coming from Trendsetter, Nashua, Berroco, Naturally, Fiber Trends plus some that we have knit over the summer.

I forgot to mention that the Lantern Moon circular needles arrived. I usually knit with Addi Turbos but am using the new needles on the second half of Tempest. They are really nice to knit with. The join is great and the yarn slides easily over it.

I am in the process of deciding what to take to the Knitters Fair. This is always a tough decision because you don't want to take what everyone else has in their booth. I can tell you that we will definitely have the Knit Lites, Lantern Moon needles, Namaste Knitting bags plus some very exciting finished garments showing new yarns for fall.

2 comments:

Dipsy Doodle said...

Your Dylan is going to look so awesome, you've already done such great progress with it and I'm sure you'll be able to finish it in time - can't wait to see it finished it all its glory, it's going to be an amazing sweater!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com/weblog

Samantha said...

Crap. Will Dylan be in the store after the fair? I'd love to see it in person.