Saturday, August 05, 2006

Knitting Progress

I finally have some knitting progress to announce.
Bettna is at the sewing stage. Hopefully I can motivate myself to do that this week-I really, really hate finishing. It's not that I can't do it but I just hate to do it.
Tempest from Berroco is half knit. The shrug is 2 pieces, each 30" long, that are seamed for the back. From there I need to pick up 580 stitches and work 6" in ribbing.

The Knitter's Fair in Kitchener is coming up on Saturday, September 9. If you haven't been before, it is a must. Over 40 vendors selling anything and everything knitting related. Take a look at the new KW Knitter's Guild website.

Have a good weekend-it a long one here in Canada.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I just wanted to say a quick hello from Honduras... :) Enjoy your nice long weekend!
:) T.

Unknown said...

a long weekend except for Newfoundland and Quebec !