Monday, February 26, 2007

Sorry Jane

Jane is working today and has received 5 boxes of yarn and books to unpack.

2 boxes came in from Nashua this morning. There are 5 new magazines including one for babies and one for children plus lots of yarn. Unfortunately Nashua's website doesn't have the patterns on it yet.

Then 3 boxes came in from the Rowan supplier. I ran downstairs and quickly opened the box with the magazines. 2 from RYC-Coast and Nature and 2 from Rowan-Kasbah Collection and Bamboo Tape Collection. The new yarns arrived from Rowan and RYC as well. Jane is unpacking the boxes and stacking the yarns for me to put away tomorrow. I am dreading finding room for it all but that is tomorrow's problem.

I am supposed to be doing my taxes this afternoon but that isn't going to happen. The lazy boy is calling my name and I'm going to sink in and go through the books.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

If you can't find space in the store, I've got some space at my house ... baby doesn't need its own closet. *lol*