Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Roko and Melo

Mom-the floor is still ugly!!!

Here are the angels. Okay, they are both sleeping which makes them good. Roko has decided that he needs to sleep touching Melo. It is also imperative to sleep with toys near by.

I finished the first front of Kilcar and attached it to the back-gotta love the 3 needle bind off. I am about 30 rows up the second front.

It was a very sad weekend in our house. My parents very close friend Rick was diagnosed with cancer over 2 years ago. It looked like he beat it and then a year later it resurfaced again. Again, it looked like he beat it. Two weeks ago he was diagnosed with brain cancer and passed away early Sunday morning. The blessing is that he went quickly-brain cancer can be very ugly but that doesn't make it any easier. Mom and dad are coming home tomorrow and then returning back to Myrtle on Saturday.

I have decided to take part in the Knitter's Frolic which is put on by the Downtown Knit Collective. The show is Saturday, April 28. Take a look at their website-they are offering some great workshops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Provided my second born is not 3 weeks late, I think I will go to the Frolic!!
I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

Samantha said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Cancer sucks. :(

The puppies are too cute. I like how they snuggle together.