Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spring is here

The weather has been amazing the past two days. It's hard to believe how cold it was just last week.

I thought the store would be slow yesterday and I would have time to knit and read. Not so. I have about 2" completed on the shawl-only 63" more to go. The book sat untouched.

Today Sarah worked. I wrote another newsletter-should go out tonight. Also finished up some changes and additions for the website. Korey has some new kits up on the site and there will be more sometime this week. I finished up my tax return, then did Beth's and my parents. Some of you might not know that I studied Chartered Accountancy at the University of Waterloo. The program was co-op so I worked four terms in a Burlington accounting office where I was the Queen of Tax.

Rhonda was in this morning to pick up my Lattice bag. She is going to do the lining for me. Around her neck was the new digital camera. She took some pictures of the dogs-check out her blog. She is going to knit the same shawl as me-even the same colour. Obviously it must be a great colour!!!

I am getting ready to move to the couch for the NASCAR race and more knitting on the Kimono Jacket. The back is about 1/3 done.

Sorry for the uneventful post-I hope to do better next week.

No comments: