Monday, April 16, 2007

A very busy day

Jane works in the store on Mondays so that I can have some time to rest. That didn't happen today. Here was my day


  • work on my GST return-which included going through three months of credit card statements to make sure that I have everything entered
  • pay suppliers
  • do mail orders
  • do my tax return-I'm getting a small refund
  • clean up unread mail
  • go to the warehouse to find something on the old computer for Beth and pick up some yarn
  • a quick stop at Walmart-I picked out a coffee maker last week in my travels and it was $170 at two different stores-$149 at Walmart-I didn't buy it but I know where to go when I am ready for it
  • go to visit townhouse we are looking at-we need to get a list of upgrades to the builder for pricing
  • have a pedicure and my nails filled (they are very pretty now)
  • get dinner-can't beat Swiss Chalet



    I took a lot of pictures while I was in the townhouse. This could be my favourite-a big bathtub to soak in!!! You can see the edge of the glass shower to the left of the picture.

  • 2 comments:

    Rhonda said...

    That looks like the bathtub in my dreams!!!!

    Samantha said...

    Sure sounds busy! That's a great tub ... it looks like the one we've got picked out when we put a bathroom in our (finished) basement. My goal is to have something I can sit in, and relax with a bottle, er, I mean, glass of wine, and not be bothered ...