Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween

Here is the new pumpkin. Beth is going to try and carve another one tonight.

I did get a bit of knitting done over the weekend. This is one half of the back for my Hip to be Square jacket. The other back is about 1/2 done. The sleeves should take no time so maybe next week.
I did it-signed up for Ravelry.

You signed up on October 2, 2007
You are #38785 on the list.
3789 people are ahead of you in line.
10059 people are behind you in line.
71% of the list has been invited so far

I just opened up a box of books. kaffe knits again was in the box. I have been waiting for this book and it didn't disappoint.

I also opened another box that came from Fleece Artist. There were many new colours of the soft socks/mitts kits in th box.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Peer pressure works again!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Good work Beth!! Ken's getting into it tonight.
Love the mitts.