Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Posting excuses

After feeling terrible for a couple of days I saw the on call doctor late Friday afternoon (my doctor closes at noon on Friday). I was diagnosed with pneumonia and pleurisy. Because of this I spent Saturday and Sunday on the couch watching tv and sleeping. There is absolutely no knitting to report-I can't even look at knitting needles without feeling tired.

I did manage to finish the fall class schedule complete. The first version had overlapping dates but that is now corrected. You can view the schedule on the website. I am also hoping to finish the latest newsletter asap.

It was time to get back in action yesterday so I was in Toronto. I had a meeting and while there I stopped by one of my suppliers and found some unexpected surprises.




The new Rowan Kid Silk Dream magazine is now in stock. Photographed by Peter Christian Christiansen and styled by Marie Wallin, ‘Kidsilk Dream’ features three of Rowan’s most successful yarns – Kidsilk Haze, Kidsilk Night & Kidsilk. The magazine features twelve pretty, easy to wear garments.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Julie, So sorry to hear you're under the weather. I hope you get better soon. DON'T rush yourself.

Unknown said...

Take it easy - really!
Get well soon.s

Jocerane said...

My God! I had that once, and I totally recovered only 2 monthes later! Take care of yourself!