Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday morning

I am sitting in the kitchen eating my breakfast (toast and jam-Smuckers Raspberry with real fruit-I am extremely picky) doing some work. I love having a network set up in the house so I can take my laptop anywhere. It came home with me last night because I am having problems sleeping. I might as well get something accomplished! Of course my head hit the pillow and I woke up to a dog on me at 7am. Our house is very cold-no one turned the heat on. Luckily we have a fireplace. Beth did not want a fireplace-said we wouldn't use it. We have probably had it on 10 times since we moved it.

The store doesn't open until noon on Friday which gives me a bit of time to do some work. I am in the middle of writing three different email newsletters as well as a print newsletter.

Survivor was priceless last night when Jamie pulled out the 'immunity idol' which really wasn't.

At least I can wear a sweater to work today!!

No comments: