Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Picking up old projects

Sorry for not writing-life has been busy.

I decided we needed a Christmas tree in the house. After looking and seeing that new trees aren't cheap, I dug out my old tree that has been in storage for 15 years. Of course I wanted new decorations-talk about not being cheap. After 2 trips to Pier 1 (and another one coming tonight) I should have the tree looking good. I will post pictures tomorrow.

A year ago I started Holly by Jane Ellison-knit in Noro Transitions. I picked it up again this week and am just finishing the last sleeve.


I have started to sew together my Hip to be Square jacket. I hate sewing but am forcing myself to do it. With two projects almost done I need to start thinking about the next one to start!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

We won't put our tree up until the 16th of december. Can't wait to see your pics.