Friday, April 18, 2008

Blogger is cooperating again

Here is my finished baby sweater. The yarn really shows the stitch definition. It was a simple sweater to knit-a new knitter could easily do this.


The weather is beautiful outside and I didn't have a summer sweater to wear to work today. This along with the fact that I just finished a project lead me to starting a new project today. This is a Fiber Trends pattern (FT463). I am using Stella from Naturally (100% bamboo) in white. This way I can wear it with black pants and any of my new summer sandals. Two strands are held together and it is knit on 5mm needles-I already have 20 rows done on one of the fronts. The pattern is very well written (as are all Fiber Trends patterns). Gotta run-my new project is calling.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I really like that one. I have to drop by and pick it up.