Monday, April 28, 2008

Frolic

It has been a crazy week but things should start to slow down a bit now which means I can knit and blog again.

We started for Toronto at 2:30 on Friday afternoon. Luckily the traffic was light and we were at the Japanese Cultural Center before 4. Beth left about 6:30 and I stayed another hour setting up.

Saturday morning I met Jane at the store at 6am (which meant getting up at 5). We got to Toronto, finished the booth and were ready for the crowds at 9. The show was great as always. There were 62 vendors, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to walk around and see the show. I am sorry if you came by the booth and I didn't talk with you-we were busy all day. My truck is now full again and this afternoon will be spent unloading at the store (or maybe not since it is cold and raining.)

I spent yesterday watching tv-Nascar and hockey of course-and knitting on my Stella cardigan. One front is done and I am 15 rows up on the other front.

Last night was the finale of Big Brother. I really didn't want Ryan to win. He was still professing his love to Jen even after she tried to throw him under the bus at the beginning of the show.

Gotta run-today is tax day. I need to finish my tax return and GST return. YUCK!!

No comments: