Monday, June 16, 2008

Work in progress, new yarn, coming soon

I am going to start sending out two new newsletters for the store. The first will announce the arrival of sock yarn and the second shawl yarn and patterns. Those receiving these emails will have at least a 24 hour advance warning before the yarn is put in the store or I mention it on my blog. Just click on the 'Join The Needle Emporium Email Mailing List' to the left and enter your email address. You will receive an email asking you to confirm the areas that interest you.

I really wanted to start a new project but decided that I had to get some of my other projects finished. This is the Dawn shawl that I started quite some time ago. I am about 30% done.



Lorna's Laces is bringing out 4 new colourways for fall. This is Helen's Lace in the new colour Ashburn. The new colours should be here in about 6-8 weeks. I was given this skein so that I could get it knit up in time for the Knitter's Fair. I have the pattern picked out but I have to finish my Dawn shawl first.




Rowan Colourscapes is a new collection of chunky single-ply Shetland style wool. There are eight different colour variations available which were created by Kaffe Fassett.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Ooooh pretty!

Anonymous said...

I actually like that Rowan. Wow. And that shawl is purty.