Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Buddy cases are here

The Namaste Buddy Cases arrived yesterday. They are going quickly so if you want one as a Christmas gift, call the store right away.

Knit out of Rowan Felted Tweed, this is Olivia from the Kim Hargreaves magazine Thrown Together. The picture doesn't show that the jacket is slightly wider at the bottom than at the bust. Yes Rhonda and Wannietta, I did sew the buttons on-that is why they are slightly crooked.

Kathleen has been a customer of mine since the day we opened. She loves to sew and made me this accessory case for Christmas. Yes, it is tape measures sewn together. She got the idea from the first Debbie Bliss magazine. Thanks Kathleen-this will go in my knitting bag.

I forgot to get pictures of the new light over the pool table last night. It looks great and I will try and remember tonight. Unfortunately I need to brave the malls tonight-not looking forward to it. :(

I didn't make much progress on my Log Cabin Afghan yesterday but maybe today.

Keep checking out the website over the next couple of weeks. I am going through some older yarns and marking them down in price-you will see the $ before the name of the yarn.

1 comment:

bemu said...

This is very beautiful jacket, I like this very much :)