Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Kid Crack Haze is in the house

A box just arrived with the new colours of Rowan Kidsilk Haze and the latest Studio magazine-#14.

I haven't accomplished any knitting so far today but am working on the website adding new Rowan yarns and magazines. The Gatorade Duels at Daytona are on so the Slingbox is working hard. Now you probably have 2 questions-what are the Duels and what is a Slingbox. The Duels are two races to see who will race in the Daytona 500 on Sunday-very important TV. The Slingbox is the coolest thing in the world. It is hooked up to my TV at home and I can log into it from anywhere in the world and watch TV on my computer.

New Survivor tonight. Unfortunately I have class so I won't be able to watch it until 9-thank goodness for DVR. Then the next expisode of Hell's Kitchen.

After reading this it looks like I watch a lot of TV. This is true but many times I am just listening and knitting. It makes a great excuse for sitting down and knitting when there are other things that should be done like dusting.

2 comments:

Sally said...

What's dusting?

MaƂgorzata said...

Exactly!!! :-0