Monday, March 02, 2009

Noro Flowers

Noro Flowers, the new spring Noro magazine from Jenny Watson arrived today. We also received new colours of Silk Garden Lite, Taiyo and the new yarn Chirimen.

Jane worked today so I could go to Buffalo and pick up the Annie Adams shawl pins. It was a short drive from Annie's gallery to the Walden Galleria and The Cheesecake Factory.

Sorry, I know this picture is very mean but damn the cheesecake tastes good.

Celebrity Apprentice last night was great. I don't like Andrew Dice Clay and was happy to see him leave.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

OK! OK!! UNCLE!! You're writing about Noro and cheescake in the same post. Good heavens woman - I can only take so much.

Could you put aside the Flowers book for me too (she said, resolve cracking). I think you still have some Noro sock (one skein) on hold for me? I'll snag that too.

Rhonda said...

Nasty, Nasty Cheesecake. Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my monitor.