Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sunny Saturday

Melo is watching Beth as she cleans the yard. Notice the sock on the deck. It doesn't matter how many toys we buy for Melo, a sock will always make him happy.

Roko the angel!! He is waiting for Beth to throw his ball.

The weather today was amazing!! Sarah worked with me today. I got to the store a bit after 10am and she already had the February Lady on. The size is perfect for her. I thought it was in my best interest to stay until closing to make sure she took it off.

I am typing this while doing laundry. I'm being picked up for the airport at 5:30 tomorrow morning-I had better pack soon. The hotel I am staying at should have WiFi so I will try and post if there is time. The schedule for the conference is brutal. Breakfast at 7am. What?? Much too early for me.

2 comments:

Irene said...

Bring back more great ideas.

Brendaknits said...

Your February Lady inspired me. Yesterday I went to my LYS in Owen Sound and purchased enough Vienna to make mine. Thanks for sharing yours.