Sunday, April 05, 2009

Knitting for the Frolic

Since I finished a project I let myself start something new. This is a really important project-I need something to wear to the Frolic. I am using Silk Garden Lite-a new colour 2048. This is the first front of a cardigan that I started on Friday night. Now I am working on the ribbing for the back.

I am using a Sirdar leaflet-9164. My cardigan will have short sleeves.

There isn't much news here. Just watching NASCAR and waiting for tonight-Amazing Race and Celebrity Apprentice.

The store is now closed on Mondays until the end of August but I will be going in tomorrow. I have a feeling a few customers will forget that we are closed. There will probably be some quiet time to get a few newsletters written.

There are now a number of boxes on the way to Myrtle Beach. Lorna's Laces, Noni patterns (new patterns for spring) and Moving Mud glass shawl pins.

I am just about to hit 'publish' and Beth yells from upstairs "We don't have Amazing Race on tonight-Country Music Awards". This doesn't make me happy!!

No comments: