Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Rowan Garments

I received a special little box today that had Rowan garments in it for the Frolic. These will be in the store until April 24, at the Frolic on April 25 and then returned to the supplier.

From the cover of Rowan #45. This amazing cardigan is a combination of knit and crochet in Rowan's Fine Milk Cotton. I have this yarn in stock and it will be up on the website soon.

From the Classic Romance magazine, this cardigan is knit in Sienna 4ply cotton (lots of colours of this yarn in stock as well.)

A great men's pattern from The Organic Cotton Collection magazine knit out of Rowan's Organic Cotton. The picture in the magazine doesn't show the amazing cable pattern.

When I pulled this out of the bag it reminded me how much I love Cotton Jeans and that I really need to knit with it. This is from the magazine Summer Delight.

I did get a bit of time to knit today on my short sleeved cardigan. Ball 4 was started and I think it will take 11 or 12 for the whole garment. It should be done in time-gotta knit faster.

Unfortunately while searching on Ravelry last night I found something else that I want to get knit for the Frolic as well. Type in Reclamation Scarf under patterns-there is a great scarf that can be knit with one skein of Pearl (silk/bamboo blend) from Lorna's Laces. The hardest part will be choosing the colour. Darn Ravelry!!

In my post last night I commented on the fact that it was snowing here. Take a look at Brenda's blog-they had way more snow last night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow wow and wow.

Michelle said...

Wow!! Please tell me you're bringing these books to the Frolic!