Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another FO

The cardigan was finished before TNNA but there wasn't time to get a picture. As you can see I have a friend. The minute Beth or I step outside he is right there with a ball in his mouth. It doesn't bother me when I am in jeans but I am in black dress pants. They are no longer black but are now furry beige. I have spent the last hour trying to pick the hair off my pants. Thank Roko!

Dog hair can cause problems when visitors come to the house. We remind them not to wear black but for some reason they all do.

After a newsletter is sent out I can see statistics like readership and bounces. Every time one goes out there are many that come back 'non-existent email address'. Don't forget to sign up again if you change your email address!!

I am watching golf and working on the website. The latest newsletter (just sent out this morning) has information about the new Spud & Chloe yarns. These should be on the site later today.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Nice pic of sweater. We have the same problem. back yard= ball toss