Thursday, June 25, 2009

The neverending post

It is now Saturday evening. This blog post has been started and restarted about 4 times over the past 3 days. Every time the post was done I didn't like it and hit delete.

This was written on Friday afternoon and I decided to keep it and continue on. If I continue hitting delete then there will never be another post.

After 19" I get to start my armhole shaping. Currently the front measures 12". It seems like I have been knitting forever!!

I am watching General Hospital while working. Something has been bothering me and I just figured it out. The actress who is playing Claudia used to be Carly on the show. WHY?? There has to be a million actresses out there-why bring back someone in a new part?

Back to Saturday night. There really isn't much to report. The weather is great. The store has been busy. We have a holiday on Wednesday. What more can I ask for?

Beth and I are going to watch a few movies tonight. Taken and Bride Wars.

For those wondering-no I didn't start knitting with Spud & Chloe. I have shipped off lots to my knitters though.

Socks in Fine have gone to Ann.

Rhonda picked up the yarn for the Uptown Downtown Jacket yesterday afternoon. Sweater is the yarn used for this.

Wannietta has two garments to knit. The Candy Stripe Jacket but I have changed the colours-also knit in sweater.

The Sidecar Jacket in Outer. I think she can get this done in less than a week.

I'm off to knit and watch movies. Have a good night all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo-Hoo!! I can't wait to get started. I'm loving that Uptown jacket so it's probably just as well that I'm not knitting it - it might be the first time that I would want to keep an assignment!