Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Tent Sale

Susan came into the store today wearing the cutest little cardigan that she knit. This is from the Debbie Bliss Spring/Summer 2009 magazine and is called Cropped Rib Jacket (who would have guessed that?) She used Debbie's Prima.

This is a pile of boxes ready to be moved to the tent sale. Cathy has cleaned out the back room of the store and there were some great yarn finds. My truck is packed and ready to be unloaded late tomorrow afternoon at the hall. Dad, Beth, Cathy, Jane and I will be making many trips tomorrow afternoon and Thursday morning to get everything moved from the store, warehouse and my house.

Don't forget that the store will be closed tomorrow and Thursday during the day.

Last night Beth and I started watching 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here'. You know we have a love for reality shows. It could have been the stupidest show on TV. I watched the first hour and then left. The show is supposed to be on Monday-Thursday for the next 3 weeks. Beth figures it will be pulled before next week.

Watch for a sock newsletter later tonight and a general newsletter will go out tonight or tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

emmacole1979 said...

My husband started watching that as well last night. What a piece of junk. I watch a lot of reality TV too, mostly because of Steve, but this is a no-go. I have to convince him to find something else to watch tonight...