Thursday, July 09, 2009

Farmers Market

As I was leaving work last night I snapped this picture. Every Wednesday from 3-7pm there is a small farmers market across from the store. The first week there was one table and this week there was four with lots of traffic. I will check it out next week.

I had a few printer issues last night. My accounting program was on my Mac which is upstairs in the office with the printer. Somehow the program crashed so it is now on my laptop. I have to run upstairs, put a cheque in the printer and then run downstairs to hit print. Why don't I take my laptop upstairs? Good question. My laptop is an Acer and the battery is fried-it must be plugged in to work. So far the printing hasn't been a problem-running up and down the stairs is good for me. However, last night I kept getting an error. Upstairs, downstairs, upstairs, downstairs. Yes, I did take the laptop upstairs and plug it in. Still no go. Finally I turned the printer off and on. Printing like a charm now.

After watching the Blue Jays lose yet another game I made Beth watch the Y&R with me. She is getting into it but won't let on. We fast forward through the Daniel, Amber stuff because I just don't care. Beth was sure Nikki was going to keep secret what she saw in Adam's room. :) She was also upset to find out that Mary Jane is Patti and not a man.

I will be working on the website today-adding more yarns!!

No comments: