Thursday, July 30, 2009

Great Expectations

Tahki's new magazine the Tweed Collection 3rd Edition just arrived. This is the cover garment. WOW!! I love it. It is called the Great Expectations Coat by Vladimir Teriokhin. The coat is being knit up for a store sample right now. Joan-are you done yet?

I have been knitting away on Iris and am past the armhole shaping on the front. Will I make it to the neck shaping while watching Big Brother tonight?

Alice in Wonderland is also from Tahki's new Tweed Collection. I saw both garments knit up at TNNA in June and knew that I needed them hanging in my store. The yarn for this (a beautiful lime) is being mailed to Ann tomorrow.

Mom and Dad are on their way home from Myrtle Beach tomorrow. Now the fun begins. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Teriokhin's designs - complex but well designed!!