Monday, November 16, 2009

My fingers have been flying

I need to clear up something from last week. I said that I don't like Noro. I should have put a smiley after that statement because I LOVE Noro. We have lots in the store and I have lots in my house.

A lot of knitting was accomplished yesterday. I finished 6 more skeins of yarn on my scarf-it is just over half way done. It looks great on the mannequin.

It was necessary to pay attention during The Amazing Race so I picked up other knitting. I was sad to see Gary and Matt leave the show last night. They didn't argue once and were polite to everyone.

A huge box of yarn arrived from Estonia today. The Kauni is here and is already on the website. I am not sure where it is going to fit in the store-that will be my chore tomorrow.

Dad came to the store on Saturday and put my new flags up. It is time to get ready for the holiday season.

1 comment:

MaƂgorzata said...

Yeah, I wondered about that Noro comment. You must have suffered sooooooo much when you were knitting the Log Cabin Blanket and all the other beautiful Noro things! NOT!!! ;-D