Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

The hat is finished but it is way too small. It might fit one of the twins. I have the ribbing done on a second hat. I went up half a size for this one. The top of the hat was supposed to be knit on an 8mm needle but I don't have one on the store so I used a 7mm. The shipment of needles hasn't arrived so I am going to use 9mm for the top-this will make a big mushroom and I think the kids will like that.

The store is closing at 2 today and then the fun begins. We have quite a bit of prep work to do to get ready for tomorrow.

Have a Merry Christmas.

It is now 11pm, Christmas night. I didn't get this posted so I am going to add to it.

We had 28 for dinner this afternoon. Everything went smooth. All the food was ready at the same time. Everyone had enough to eat. Nothing was spilled. It was a great day with family and friends.

I am extremely tired now but not tired enough to actually go to sleep so I am moving to the couch to unwind and watch a movie. I hope everyone had a great day.

1 comment:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Merry Christmas Julie! Hope it was a good one!