Saturday, January 23, 2010

Quick post before work

Morning all. I am going to try and get a quick post done before the store opens.

Here is the swatch of Noro Aya that I did yesterday.

If you don't get the Shawl Yarn email that I send out here is a link to the most recent. I previewed the new Noro Laceweight yarn called Sekku.

When I got home last night Beth informed me that there was no Internet. I played with the modem but no go. After a call to our Internet provider we discovered that the modem was fried. Unfortunately it was Friday night and we can't get a new one from them until Monday. I am at work early to get mail orders done so that they can go in the mail this afternoon. Normally I would do them when I got home from work today but no such luck as all the mailing labels are done online. I am going to try taking my store modem home tonight but who knows if that is going to work.

The plus side of this is that I got to knit last night. I did about 3" past the armhole shaping while watching the Barrett-Jackson auction. I can't stop watching. My car obsession comes from my grandfather. He used to buy a new car every year when I was young. As I got older he would drive a car for two years before trading it in.

Have a good afternoon-it looks like it will be a nice one here.

No comments: