Sunday, February 28, 2010

I made it to the finish line

DONE!!  By the time I left work yesterday I had my sweater finished.  The plan was to take a picture of me wearing it today.  Unfortunately I woke up with a headache and didn't feel like putting on makeup for a picture.  I will definitely get one this week.

Why do I have a headache today?  Last night we went and played Bingo. Yes, you are reading that correctly.  When we were younger we often went and played.  It wasn't as much fun as I remembered.  Fourteen of us went and we kept getting in trouble for talking.  Concentrating on the numbers and not missing anything was just too much.  It could be another twenty years before I go again.

I am dressed in my Olympic sweatshirt (Roots 2002-Salt Lake City when we won the gold in hockey) waiting for the hockey game to begin.  Please let it be a good game that we win.  :)

No comments: