Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wool Tops

I received a comment on my scarf yesterday asking for the name of the pattern and the yarn.  Sorry about this.  I guess from now on when I post a finished project I should put all that information.

The pattern is Ishbel.   This link will take you to Ravelry and you can buy the pattern there.

The yarn is Sekku from Noro.  I used one ball of colour 6.

While I was at TNNA I ordered some wool tops from Lorna's Laces-great for spinning and needle felting.

This is Wool Top-100% combed wool top-10oz.



Shepherd Wool Top-100% superwash merino-5oz.


We just received a shipment of fleece from Fleece Artist as well.
Blue Face Leicester Sliver-100% wool-50 grams
Kid Sliver-100% Kid Mohair-50 grams

We received two packages today.  One was from Wannietta and it contained this great cardigan.  It is knit in Noro Kureyon and the pattern can be found in Jenny Watson's Noro Catwalk 2.  I need to sew on the buttons but wanted a picture so it is hanging right now with a glass shawl pin from Moving Mud.

The second box was from Tanis Fiber Arts.  I am going to save the contents until tomorrow.

Last night I finished the first sleeve on my Olympic sweater.  There are only four days left so I better get going!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I might get used to not matching up fronts!! LOL