Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Shrink Wrap

The store is even in more disarray today.  I have almost all the yarn packed and ready to go.  Books are done - or so I think.  Until the van pulls out of the driveway I will be adding more to the box.

Small problem though.  I am shrink wrap challenged.  After half an hour working on a box I put the shrink wrap away.  Beth is coming tomorrow night to help me.

Yesterday my Rowan sales rep brought me some garments knit in Rowan Revive.  Now I am trying to figure out where they are going to fit in the booth because they need to be there-they look great.

About once I week I take a few minutes and surf around on Ravelry.  Go to 'my notebook', then 'friends' and click on 'friend activity'.  You will see their recently finished projects along with projects that they have favourited or added to their queue.

I am not sure how I missed this before.  I love the leaves pattern and will have to knit this for myself.

Yarn:  2 skeins Spud and Chloe Outer
Pattern:  From Susan B Anderson (Spud and Chloe blog)
Needles:  10mm

My knitting news is big.  All knitting on the cardigan is done and the shoulders are sewn together.  Now I can start sewing in the sleeves.

No comments: