Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Springtime Bandit

Well I came to work this morning and the mess I left yesterday is still here.  Not sure why the night staff didn't do anything.  :)

While shopping on Monday I bought a pair of grey cropped pants.  I don't have much to go with them but have an outfit figured out for TNNA-this requires a new scarf.

Last night I cast on Springtime Bandit.  Super easy shawlette knit on 5.5mm needles.  I am using Lion and Lamb (50% wool and 50% silk) from Lorna's Laces.

Here is a close up of the lace.  All you need to know is

  • knit
  • purl
  • knit two together
  • slip one, knit one, pass slipped stitch over 
  • knit, yarn over and knit all into one stitch
I would highly recommend this if you would like to try lace but are afraid.  You are working with big needles which makes it easy to see your stitches and it grows fast.

No comments: