Tuesday, July 20, 2010

UPS-Please work with me

I don't think there will be any knitting today in the store.  I just checked the UPS website and the fall Rowan is coming!!  Where am I going to put it all?? I have started boxing up yarns for the tent sale to make room.  There are going to be lots of great deals!

As I am writing this Ms. Canada Post came in with a box from Blue Sky Alpacas-mainly Bulky and Della Q.  There hasn't been any sign of Mr. UPS so I went online to see what it says and the news isn't good.  The parcels won't be arriving today.  Maybe tomorrow.  This doesn't make me happy and it won't make Jane happy-Jane is working tomorrow (I am golfing-it's a fund raising tournament so I couldn't say no).

Here is the Rosemary Bag that came in the box from Della Q. This is a great bag if you are knitting socks-a perfect fit for a ball of sock yarn and your needles.
This cute little bag looks great on the arm as you knit on the go. The closure serves as a perfect way to feed your yarn, tangle-free. An outer pocket holds any notions!
The bags are made out of 100% Taffeta Silk.  Very shiny and pretty.

We have four colours in stock.

I just came back from a coffee run and checked the UPS website.  Now it is saying Thursday for the Rowan to arrive.  I'm not happy but there isn't anything I can do so I'm not going to think about it again until Thursday.

Here is my Malthese Shawl-I am into the 8th flower now.  In some ways I am happy that the Rowan isn't arriving today. Now I can work on my shawl for a few more nights.  :)

2 comments:

Irene said...

Looking lovely.

Unknown said...

OMG - I love the bag, it's absolutely adorable!!!