Friday, August 20, 2010

Another quick post

Sorry but there is going to be another short post tonight.  I just got home from the sale.  On the way I considered picking up dinner but didn't think I was hungry.  Guess what.  It is ten minutes later and now I am starving.

Here is a picture of the hall before we started on Thursday-thanks Sally. The front part of the picture is the stage which held a lot of yarn on Thursday. Not so much now.

So now I try to upload a picture and we are back to the easy way of doing it.  Not sure what is going on with Blogger.

Here are the ladies and men who were keen on getting some great deals.

The hall is looking empty.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH.  This means that the clean up tomorrow afternoon will be quick.

Don't forget that we are open 9-1 for the Tent Sale and the store is open from 10-4.

No comments: