Monday, August 23, 2010

New Patterns

There was a mix of pleasure and business today.  Early this morning (okay early on a day off) I headed for Toronto.
Stop One-Luv2Pak.  Door prizes are starting to come for Camp.  Sometimes we combine prizes from two companies to make one really nice door prize.  I needed bags to make up pretty packages.
Stop Two-Diamond Yarns.  I needed to pick up some yarn and patterns.  The Sirdar yarns and patterns for fall just arrived in their warehouse.  We should have them in the store by the end of the week.
Stop Three-Creative Bag.  Clear shopping bags for the store
Stop Four-Yorkdale Place.  All I am going to say is that I am helping to get the economy going.

I forgot that there were four patterns in the last box from madelinetosh.

Tiny Tea Leaves is knit in Tosh Vintage. Children's sizes 2-12 years uses 2-4 skeins.

Creature Comforts Cardi

Five sizes

The pattern calls for 5-8 skeins of Tosh Vintage.

Six sizes are available for the Hay Cardigan.

3-4 skeins of Tosh Sock or Tosh Merino Light

One skein of Tosh Vintage will make the Poet Society Tam.

Since starting this post I have gotten up and watered flowers, fed the dogs, started working on Camp door prizes, emailed orders and did some updating on the website.  Talk about not being able to stick with one job!!

There is a bit of procrastination going on as well.  I should make my way upstairs to my shawl but I need to centre the graph this row and don't feel like working out the numbers.  I think it might stay in the basket (Phil) and I will work on Wild Saffron.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How many pairs of shoes does it take to get the economy going?????

Dawn