Thursday, September 02, 2010

Very Predictable

After I hit 'Publish Post' last night my dad called the store.  "Are you and your sister coming to dinner tonight?".  "Yes we are."  And his response "Good now I can have a beer."  He is so predictable.

I did not get much knitting done last night. Big Brother and then Master Chef.  I was paying too much attention to the TV.  It is amazing that I like watching Master Chef and almost anything on the Food Network.  I don't have time to cook and it really doesn't interest me.  It takes away from knitting time.

I am going to ignore the mess in the store today and knit.  I have to be blocking by Sunday if it is going to be dry for Saturday.

Presenting the last two Christel Seyfarth garments.

The Poppy Shawl.  I am currently jealous of this shawl.  The border is about 1/4 of my border-I would be done by now!!

Kimono style jacket called the Flower Coat.



I can't wait to see this on a real person.

I promised a picture of Lynda's other project.  Big problem.  It requires buttons.  I need to get some thread and a very fine needle to sew the buttons on that I chose.

Beth picked up a box at the post office for me before she headed to the golf course.  Yes, she and my father are taking the afternoon off.  Not so nice.

Back to the box-shawl pins from Romi.  There are an assortment of styles in silver, nickel and copper.  Just in time for the Knitters' Fair.

If I get back to my knitting then a few more rows will be done by the time I close the store.  Have a great night.  Who is going home on Big Brother?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that he earned it somehow!! ;-)

O.M.G. I am in deep & abiding love with that Flower Coat! I'll be a real person & try it on!

I am hoping that Reagan will work his charms (limited though they may be) and that Hayden will go home.