Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

To all our American friends I hope you are having a Happy Thanksgiving.  I am very jealous that you are eating turkey today.

Jealousy aside I am celebrating with you.  Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this morning and football has been on my TV all afternoon.

I haven't finished my Noble Cowl yet but I am almost there.  Somedays knitting on 40cm circular needles hurts my hands.

The yarn (Mulberry from Louisa Harding) is very nice to knit with and the sheen of the silk is beautiful.

The other day I wrote that I couldn't find my hooks for the grid.  Cathy emailed me to tell me where they were hidden and I tried hanging my Lantern Moon needles.  The display didn't excite me so the needles came down and the Tosh sock went up.  Much better.

Tonight I am teaching the second week of Cables and then racing home. The new couches came this morning.  Last night we sat down to watch TV in the loft-I pulled the chair out of my office and Beth sat on the floor with the dogs.  Not comfortable!!

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Lovely yarn you have there. :) We didn't celebrate with the parade or football, but we sure did celebrate with a wonderful family dinner. :)