Wednesday, December 22, 2010

To Do

Somedays facebook wants to make me tear my hair out.  I tried to upload pictures of Aldred (both of them) so you have to put them in an album.  I can never figure out how to add a caption.  I finally figured it out after the pictures were posted.  Do you think I will remember the next time I need to add a picture?  Not likely.

I received a newsletter from madelinetosh today announcing a new yarn.  tosh merino dk.

From Amy
Start out this year with our warm Tosh Merino DK wool in a rich medieval red, aptly named Byzantine.

You have asked for a sweater weight version of Tosh Merino Light and we are so glad to say it is finally here.  We are proud to announce our Tosh Merino DK yarn line!  A  single-ply, 100% superwash merino wool, available in all of our luscious glazed colorways with a generous 225 yards per skein. A sweater weight version of Tosh Merino Light, Tosh Merino DK soaks up the dye and takes on color with just as much depth and brillance you have come to expect with its lighter weight cousin.
I have emailed in an order and fingers crossed it won't take too long to get the yarn.

Saturday is a big day around our house.  Christmas dinner for many, many people.  We don't have a final count yet but there will be lots. Beth and I have lists for the grocery store as well as the chores that still need to be done.  One of those was for my dad.

He came after work last night to hang my wall hanging (Kaffe Fassett fabric quilted by Jane) over my bed.  It looks amazing.  This got me thinking about my stash of Kaffe Fassett fabric.  I really need to do something with it.  Maybe Jane has some ideas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That quilt is beautiful - Jane is amazing and always does justice to Kaffe's projects!!