Sunday, December 05, 2010

We have a winner...

For the past week we have been taking names of customers for a draw to celebrate 20 years of the store moving into the old stone house.

Last night the winners names were drawn. The accounting firm of Roko and Melo oversaw everything.

1st prize-$150 store gift certificate-Carla Pryde
2nd prize-Namaste knitting bag-Rita Sergalis
3rd prize-$25 store gift certificate-Cathie Weadick

Congratulations to all the winners.

I finished Aldred last night.  The ends need to be sewn in (not something I want to do at 11pm) and then I will take a good picture in the store.  I tried hanging the shawl on our back fence but the sun didn't want to cooperate.

There is another scarf on the needles already.  Aldred in another colour. Football is on and my needles are calling.  Enjoy your Sunday afternoon.

No comments: