Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New = Problem

Okay, I had my post started and then stupidly erased it all.  This doesn't put me in a good mood!  Combined with the yucky weather outside (cold, dreary, snowy and icy) I need to find something to put a smile on my face.  Then I started thinking about the great new yarns and patterns coming for spring.  There is a problem though, now I can't decide what I am going to knit!!

For the next few days I am going to preview some of the amazing books and magazines coming for spring.

The Debbie Bliss Spring/Summer 2011 magazine will be arriving in February.  It sounds like a long way off but it is only a couple of weeks.

All the patterns in the magazine will be brand new. No more taking existing patterns and re-printing them.  Debbie has been busy!!

Of course there will be children's patterns.

My sales rep brought me information about the magazine before Christmas and of course I can't find it now. I do remember that there will be lots of Angel as well as Eco and Eco Baby.

American Idol starts tonight.  It is going to be interesting to see how the show goes without Simon.  He could be a jerk some days but mostly he told the truth-if you were bad he let you know.

I haven't been knitting but I think I will try and finish Hitchhiker this afternoon.  There aren't many rows left and when it is done I get to start something new.  :)

No comments: