Saturday, January 15, 2011

Rowan Magazine 49

Today is the launch of Rowan Spring/Summer 2011.  I hope that my order will be arriving later this week with books and the new yarns for spring.

Here are some pictures from Magazine 49.

I liked this pattern when I saw the preview of the magazine and liked it even more when I saw it in person last week.

A Kaffe Fassett design knit in Summer Tweed and Kidsilk Haze.

Ease
Purelife Revive in seven colours.

Hellebore by Martin Storey
Knit in Cotton Glace

From the back.  I really like the stitch pattern.

Bewitch
Fine Milk Cotton.  For some reason I thought this yarn was being discontinued but obviously I got that wrong.

It is time for me to hit Publish.  The tide has turned in the football game and the team I am cheering for is now losing.  I need to go and put all my attention into the game.  Also, if I am going to get my scarf knit then I had better pull it out of my knitting bag.



No comments: