Sunday, February 13, 2011

Visit from the shelf fairies

Work went well yesterday. Wannietta and Amanda did a great job straightening shelves and counting yarn for me.  Tomorrow is going to be spent doing orders.  :)

It is too bad that they live so far away!!  Maybe now with the weather getting nicer the shelf fairies can visit again.

Amanda started the day working on the Noro Kureyon.  The colours are all in order again and the shelves are full.

Wannietta worked on Rowan's Handknit Cotton DK.  Amanda was happy because she finished her section first.  Then they both worked on the Cotton Glace.  Amanda wouldn't go home until the Calmer was complete because the shelf didn't look good half straightened and half messy.

I went home from work and spent the evening on the couch watching the race from Daytona.  Very exciting and it looks like the Daytona 500 on Sunday should be a great race.

This morning I woke up and ran to the grocery store.  Beth is feeling ill now and we had no groceries in the house.  I am not joking when I say nothing!!  No milk.  No bread.  No eggs.  No chips.  The freezer was empty.  If we wanted to eat then I needed to go out.  The rest of the day was spent on the couch watching TV and sleeping.  Of course that much rest during the day makes it hard to sleep at night.  I have already been in bed but my mind was racing so I decided to get up and have a cup of tea and write.  Hopefully my body and mind are ready for sleep now.  

3 comments:

Irene said...

Look lovely.

Lois Evensen said...

I need to get all of my yarn organized. :)

Unknown said...

We had a great time - we always do. And the consensus is that the fairies will be happy to flit in any time!!!