Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Zig Zag Tam

I finished the tam last night while watching the Westminster Dog Show. How come the dogs that I like never win?  Can we have a big fluffy dog win one of these days?


Pattern: Zig Zag Tam (free from Classic Elite when you buy the yarn)
Yarn: Classic Elite Liberty
7890 Ultra Violet Autumn x 2
7893 Rainforest x 1
Needles: 4mm 40cm circular and 4mm double point

The tam needs to be blocked but that will be for another day.

I just opened up three huge boxes of Triana and Ondas.

In Triana we received
41 Cream and Beige
43 Brown and Beige
44 Red
48 Black and Grey

In Ondas we received
70 Grey with Beige
77 Blues
75 Red

There won't be time to Blog tonight because I am off to Toronto.  The guild meets from 7:30-9:30 so it will be late getting home.  Then there is great TV to watch.  American Idol.  Survivor.  New Criminal Minds.  I could still be on the couch watching when it is time to get ready for work in the morning.  :)

3 comments:

Julie Ann said...

Love the Tam - Colours are amazing - think that should be my new project after Every Last Yard!
Julie Ann

Lois Evensen said...

The tam is great! I agree about the colors - love 'em!

Unknown said...

I was surprised & disappointed that the Scottish Deerhound won. sigh

The tam looks awesome - Good Job!! I've DVR'd all 3 of those shows ... tonight will be a good TV night!