Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another finished project

Today has been challenging.  I started dressing the mannequins this morning and a few have put on weight since the last show. Their clothes are a bit snug. The XS shirts had to be replaced with Small.

The button fairy did not come so I had to finish sewing buttons on my baby sweater. I got them on and all ends are done.

Pattern:  Easy Baby Sweater from Classic Elite.  It is free when you buy the yarn
Yarn:  Liberty Wool colour 7806 Reflecting Pool
Size:  18-24 months

The madelinetosh is still sitting in customs.  It has been there since the 20th.  Come on.  Let it go. I hope they aren't sitting there using my yarn.  :)

I don't know if there will be time to blog over the next few days. Tomorrow morning we pick up the van and need to get it packed and on the road by 1:30.  Fingers crossed we won't have any traffic on the way to Toronto.  Who am I kidding?  Friday afternoon.  There is going to be lots of traffic.  We should be home by 8 or 9 and then I will be doing last minute things.  Of course I will have forgotten a few items like a sign or a basket or a garment.  Saturday morning I will be on the road by 6am. There isn't a lot of time in there to write but I will if I can.

I believe that everything is in order and packed.  I am off to the chiropractor and then home to rest up for the big day.

2 comments:

Irene said...

Where are you going? To pick up your yarn. If the button fairy shows, send her to my house. I hate sewing on buttons.

Julie said...

This weekend is the Knitter's Frolic in Toronto. A big one day show with 50 vendors selling anything and everything knitting.

When I find that darn button fairy I am not letting her out of my sight. :)