Sunday, April 03, 2011

Back to knitting

After I wrote my post yesterday morning I had a two hour nap before going to work.  Sarah and I had a busy afternoon in the store.  I came home from work and slept for another few hours.  Then it was time to catch up on TV shows that I missed while away.  I love people who go to tribal council on Survivor thinking they are safe.  Nobody is ever safe. I am glad that Idol was taped so that I could fast forward through it.  A few performers are so boring.  They might sing well but I want to see more upbeat songs.  Thank goodness for James!!  My bed called me before midnight and I got a good nights sleep.  I think that I am back to east coast time.

I have pictures from two projects to show you.

I didn't feel like taking any of my current projects with me so I started a Linen Stitch Scarf in Classic Elite's Liberty Wool.  In the store we have some scarves done lengthwise but for this scarf I am working widthwise.

The scarf is a bit wrinkled from being jammed in my purse.  I find that linen stitch wrinkles more than stocking stitch.

Here is a close up.

Normally I would use a 4.5mm needle for this yarn but with the linen stitch I am using 5.5mm and probably could have gone to 6mm.

I just cast off the bottom ribbing on the top down cardigan I am making for the Knitter's Frolic using tosh merino.

I forgot to grab double pointed needles in the store yesterday so I am going to use magic loop for the sleeves.

No comments: