Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Breast Cancer Pink

I am almost through the second ball of Liberty on my linen stitch scarf.  I think that three balls will do it. There was supposed to be lots of knitting time last night while watching the college basketball.  The game was terrible so I ended up working.

Today I started making kits for the Frolic.  Two boxes are packed and ready to go. Now I need to find somewhere to put the boxes for the next three weeks.  I love having more room in the store but losing storage space can be a pain at times.

While I was away a shipment arrived from Namaste including the Buddy Case in light pink.

Namaste is a partner with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  10% of the sale of light pink Namaste products will be donated to the foundation.  For more information about BCRF visit their website.

Mom and dad are on an airplane home. Last night they saw Jersey Boys.  I was afraid that dad wouldn't enjoy it but he said the show was great.  I am going to pick them up at the airport and I am sure they will be telling me the things they are going to do on their next trip.

I need to sign off now so that I can pack some mail orders before getting on the road.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the way Liberty staggers in the colour changes ... it's really nice in seed stitch!!